Learning Objective : Understanding the concept of air and air resistance
1. Pupils know that there is air around us.
2.The objects which is thrown up on the air will fall down due to gravitational force
Learning Outcome: At the end of the lesson; pupils able to
1. state air is a form of energy
2. The paper helicopters blade rotates due to air resistance.
1. Air is a form of energy
2.Meaning of air resistance
1.A paper strip
Introduction /Set induction:
* teacher starts the lessons by asking the students to blow on the hand.
*Teacher ask the students on what they feel
*Teacher introduce the topic "Air and air resistance"
1. Teacher ask the students to create a paper helicopter by following the steps; (attachment)
2. Students use the paper helicopter and let it fall from a higher place and observe the blade.
3. Students discuss what they observe with teacher
4.Teacher uses pupils answer to explain the air resistance.
1. Pupils in group demonstrate the action again and explain how the air resistance applies in this topic.
2. Teacher summaries the topic by listing out what the students have learned for the lesson.
Before lesson : by asking questions
After : by their group presentation
Pusat Sains Negara
Mohd Solehan Ah...
kuala lumpur, Malaysia
November 22, 2013 - 2:16am
Kuala Krai, Kelantan, Malaysia
November 22, 2013 - 2:39am
San Angelo, Texas, United States
May 20, 2014 - 4:01pm
Victoria, Texas, United States
July 1, 2014 - 1:14pm
Copyright 2010-2014 Teachers TryScience